Werken Turkije In Mini-club

Ben net terug van de meest fantastische vakantie in Turkije. Het resort waar ik ben geweest zoekt zoekt voor de zomermaanden iemand die daar in de mini-club wil werken. Veel zul je niet verdienen, maar het is all-in (kamer, heerlijk eten en veel plezier). Heb je interesse, stuur mij dan een e-mail waarin je kort iets over jezelf verteld en je motivatie. Bij voorkeur in het engels, omdat ik het weer doorgeef aan de manager van dit resort.[/SIZE]

Hello!

My name is Marcel Jansen. I am 20 years old and I live and study in Groningen, that’s in the north of the Netherlands.
I would love to work in Turky.
I have already been in Kusydasi and Bodrum.
My hobbies are atlethics and salsa dancing.

I am avaiable from juli the first till the end of august.

I hope to hear from you!

Your sincerely,

Marcel Jansen

Hello!

My name is Remco Simmer. I am 23 years old and I live and study in the city of Eindhoven. I am really interested in working in turkey. My original plans were to work in Salou (Spain) for 8 weeks, but unfortunately they didn`t have any more room for me, so now I am desperataley seeking something else ! I have 5 years experience of working as a bartender. I went on vacation once in Kusadasi.

I am available from july 1st until the end of august.

I would really like to hear something from you. I can be reached at remcosimmer@hotmail.com

Sincerely yours,

Remco Simmer

As a nice job in Turkey is a real challenge to me, I am very interested in the vacancy of the mini-club.

Besides being flexible, creative and enthusiastic, I am also easy to get on with!

I am 19 years old, I speak Dutch, English, basic German and French. I also have experience at inventing and carrying out games and plays at a youth centre.

From August 2003 I will be available for an unlimited period of time.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Annabel Bogaerts

Email: annabel000@hotmail.com

Hello my name is Shirley van 't Hof. I’m 17 years old. I live in Capelle aan den IJssel (the Netherlands). I have been on vacation in Turkey in hotel Club Belinda for 2 weeks and it is so beautiful there. My wishes are to work there in Turkey. I’m just finished with my study and now I’m looking for a job in Turkey.

It’s the first time that I am looking for a job like this. Can you help me?

I’m available from now till october. My email adress is altunkaya13@zonnet.nl.

Yours sincerely,

Shirley van 't Hof.

Hello my name is Chanine Mureau. Your opening sounds very interesting. The last 4,5 months I spent in Turkey and I would like to stay untill septembre/ octobre. The last 2 months I worked as a guide.

I´m 22 years of age. Before I started travelling to Turkey I finished a HBO- education for social worker. That means I know how to handle groups and children. The job sounds interesting but afcourse I would like to hear some more information from your side also.

Yours sincerly,

Chanine Mureau.

Hi,
My name is Nathalie and I’m a 21 year old girl from the Netherlands. I have just finished my Tourism study and now I’m looking for a job abroad. During my visit to Australia I’ve worked at a child daycare centre for approx. 2 months. I have also had several babysitting jobs. I have never been to Turkey before, but I’ve heard it’s great. For further information you can contact me at : nwildeboer@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!