Colombia: route, online bus zoeken:waar? , Vivacolombia?

Hoi,
Ik heb onderstaand bericht ook op lonely planet forum geplaatst vandaag dat het in (gebrekkig) Engels is maar indien iemand antwoord heeft op mijn vragen hoor ik het graag (mag in’t Nederlands hoor [emoji6])
Thanks

We are now in Ecuador and will be heading out to Colombia tomorrow.
I try to find a website where i can find the buscompanys and itinarys and prices but can’t find it: does it exist?

We arrive tomorrow and we’re thinking of this itinary until 14/06 (than we think of going to san andres)
Ipales - las tajas 1 day
To cali- two days
To salento - tree days (visit valle cocora)
To Guatapé (in two days: i guess we have to pass by Medillin)
Flight from Medillin to Cartagena (we don’t plan to visit Medillin as we want to skip citys)
Visit cartagena - san marta - palomino - Np tyrona (+/- 1 week)
Go to san gil - spend 3 days there with daytrip to barichara
Go to zipaquira and then catch a flight in Bogota to san andres where we want to stay from 14/06 until 24/06. (Visit Providencia too)

Does this seem okay? Are we missing something? (I mean, something that is close to our itinary and we really should’t miss)
I know its a lot for such a short period but maybe we can go a bit later to san andres if needed. Do you have any suggestions of hostals (zona cafetera) or buscompanys or flights?

Does someone has experience with flying with Vivacolombia? Is a big packpack okay as lugage? We have more than 20kg so i guess we’ll have to book a lugage more but this still seems cheaper than flying with avianca for exemple. Does this makes sense?

Thanks for the help

Katrin