Motivatiebrief voor vrijwilligerswerk

Beste,

Ik wil komend jaar vrijwilligerswerk gaan doen in het buitenland. Hiervoor moet ik een motivatiebrief gaan schrijven, maar ik vind het lastig om hieraan te beginnen en deze te gaan schrijven. Heb namelijk niet echt een idee wat ik er allemaal moet inzetten, uiteraard het feit waarom je dit wil doen, maar verder? Zijn er nog belangrijke aspecten?

Grt!

Hoi Fivewave!
Nou ik weet niet welk vrijwilligers werk je gaat verichten in het Buitenland.(iets met kinderen?dieren?)
Je kan bevoorbeeld deze engelstalige tekst gebruiken voor je motivatiebrief !
I am especially interested in your project, because there are children and young people involved. I have always wanted to work with children and as you can see in my resume, I have some experience in working with them. Maybe you can give me the opportunity to learn about working with children and young people in your country.

I am a very energetic and hard working person. I like working with other people, but also work well independently. I consider myself an open-minded person with good communication skills. I have a strong sense of responsibility. I don’t give up very quick, but that also means that I ask a lot of myself and the people I am working with.